Just heard this song.
Sobbed.
What is it with sappy country songs that get me every time??? I sware! It's late, I am runnin' on 4 hours of sleep, and now I am a big pile of goo on my couch, just blubberin' away.
I am a crappy mom. I am going to fix that.
I love you, little boys of mine.
You are my sweet little pumkin pies!!!
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Let them be little
Posted by Jami Weight at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Jami! It's Amy (Wright) Morley. I'm so excited I found your blog. You are amazing. Super cute blog and especially cute family. It's good to see all is well, tell your family I said Hi. Oh, and by the way, this song makes me cry and feel like a horrible mother every time I hear it :)
You are NOT a crappy mom! Seriously! You are a wonderful mom! Everyone can tell how much you love those little farts, including them- no matter what you may think! Cheer up Charlie :) and yes, I boob and ball at country songs too!
Post a Comment