I love my baby boys. Can you tell the difference? Everyone asks us if they are identical. We did not have them tested to see if they were or not because I didn't really care either way. They are their own little person. I believe that they are not identical, but James thinks they are along with the majority of others. What do you think?

Jett is on your left and Jagger is on your right. As babies they looked a lot different to me, but as they get older they are starting to resemble eachother more and more. But the again, all of my kids look alike.
These pictures were taken in 2006. Chase is now 3 years old and has proved to be a wonderful big brother to his little brothers. He helps mom and dad get the diapers, bath the babies and even gets to feed them once in a while.
Because the twins were so demanding of my time, I tried hard to spend one-on-one time with Chase. I took him to Cherry Hill where we swam and played all day with his cousins. He had a blast!
Jett and Jagger shared a crib together up until about 4 months old, after that they would just play instead of sleep so we separated them into their own beds. But once in a while they liked to take a nap together just like old times.
We love spending time at the park.





9 comments:
What cute little guys! We vote that the twins are identical. They look like it anyways. Chase is super cute, I can't believe how big he is now.
Oh and the picture of your twins in the tub showing of their bare bottoms is to die for. What a great picture!
Oh look at you, you little blogger!! Ha ha. You guys are so cute. I'm glad you finally posted some stuff on here. Talk to ya soon. P.S. My hair already misses you!!!
Jami,
YAY! I am so glad you found me. I miss you. I told Keelee I don't miss school, but I miss you girls. Your boys are SO cute. I love it. Their bums are adorable. I don't know how you do three, I admire you. Where did you come up the Jagger's name? My sister Jana is pregnant right now and if it's a boy they are naming him Jagger, they debated it with their first boy. They ended up naming him Reggie. I thought they totally made up Jagger. I love it. It is such a cute name. And also, how do you and the Haas's know each other?? (Hi Heidi). They live in our circle. Sorry about the novel!
Jami!
So good to bump into you in cyber space! I can't believe you have three kids! That is so great. what little cuties. Man its been years since I have seen you. I am so grateful for blogging so i will never have to attend a high school reunion! Just kidding.
Jamie!! I found you on someones blog and thought i would say HELLO! Your family is absolutely adorable! Hope life for you is wonderful!!
--Mickie
Wow! Jami I'm so glad you updated your blog. All of the pictures are so cute, but I have to agree with you that baby bottoms are the CUTEST!!! You have such a cute family, and are just so amazing. I could probably go on and on because I just read your whole blog, but I better just wrap it up so I don't leave a novel for you to read! Can't wait to see more!!!
Jami, it is so good to find you through Keelee, she has kept me posted about you a little whenever she cuts my hair. One problem, I noticed that you have my link to our blog on yours, but my husband's name is Jeremy and our blog address is texascooks.blogspot.com. Anyway, your family is so adorable, you are such an inspiration that you have 3 boys. I am sure they are so fun and that you are so crazy...if anyone could handle it, you could! Anyway, I look forward to keeping in touch!
Jami! I saw your link on Keelee's blog and was so excited to see yours. I haven't seen you since Ty's wedding! Your boys are SO adorable. Be thankful that you have boys, I love Reagan with all of my heart, but honestly she's crazy. Girls are so SASSY! She cracks me up everyday though. Oh, by the way, I moved into the Heritage Farms neighborhood in Riverton and am in your cousin Tonia Nelson's ward. She mentioned that she saw your brother in the neighborhood and said him and Amber were looking to buy in this neighborhood too. Small world! Anyway, hope all is great with you. I'd love to get together for lunch or something. Bring your boys over to play some time, Riley would LOVE it!
What a cute family ya'll are! I think they are identical, even though they don't look exactly alike, they do look a lot alike! But who knows?!
Post a Comment